Note: Click here to download or print the full letter including the registration form.
TO : ALL VICE MAYORS
FROM : VMLP NATIONAL OFFICE
RE : 21st NATIONAL CONVENTION
This is to formally invite you to the 21st National Convention of the Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines on November 11-13, 2013 in Baguio City. This event is particularly important to all of us because we are going to have an election of our new set of National Executive Officers. Besides, in this convention we shall also celebrate the 25th Anniversary Foundation of the VMLP.
Please, take note of the information below for guidance:
- Date : November 11-13, 2013
Venue : Baguio City
- Accommodation @ convention hotels:
Crown Legacy Hotel – for Visayas & Mindanao vice mayors (twin sharing only) The Manor Hotel – for Luzon vice mayors (twin sharing only)
- For those who prefer Single Occupancy accommodation they shall be accommodated in a different hotel (to be identified later). Please, coordinate with the secretariat as soon as possible.
- Registration Fees:
Php 15,000.00 for Twin Sharing accommodation
Php 19,000.00 for Single Occupancy accommodation
- Please call (02) 525-8532, Telefax (02) 527-9637, Inah – 09196930740, May – 09064969730 for reservation and other details.
- Your reservation shall be considered “confirmed” when you pay in advance to the VMLP account through RCBC Savings Bank acct. no. 1004-15908-7, Please, fax your deposit to (02) 527-9637 on or before October 31, 2013. See attached Pre-Registration Form.
- Important! For you to vote or be voted upon, please settle your Term Membership Fee of Php 10,000.00 and secure your Convention ID (as your “voter’s ID”) which will be given to you upon registration.
- The deadline for the filling of Certificate of Candidacy shall be on October 28, 2013 until 5:00 in the afternoon. Please call the Secretariat for details and further instructions.
- Attire during the whole convention shall be Formal. Prepare for extra clothes and necessary medicines as the climate in Baguio during these days may be cold and pray that the weather will be excellent.
- The DILG Memorandum Circular will follow soon. Please, coordinate with your Provincial Chapter President for other details.
We thank in advance, Vice Mayor Danny Fariñas and the City Government of Baguio and the Province of Benguet for hosting this convention.
HON. FRANCISCO M. “Isko Moreno” DOMAGOSO
HON. WILLIE S. VILLEGAS
National Secretary General
Sulop, Davao del Sur